cyberspace__the.victorian

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Yet another boring weekend...

Wow, this weekend really came in handy. Needa cool my brains down aft a bad nite's slp due to the Higher Chinese Prelim or SA1 wadever u call it. Higher Chinese SA 1 really sux, studied like mad just for 35 marks !? And I already lost 4 marks on the easiest mistakes... omg ! I hope I can get my A1 this time ... Yah, thanks to this HCl (not hydrocholoric acid though), i onli slept for 4 hrs. Haf to replenish already. bloodshot eyes are getting into my way.

Woke up @ 1030 am, decided to catch some cartoons to accompany my breakfast. Pokemon !! Sheesh, been missin this cartoon since a long long time ago... Needa catch up on my childhood.

Spend my whole Saturday slacking.. dunno wad to do. Ended up playing some IQ computer game with Jeremy. Took us 2 hrs to solve 3 IQ rooms. Looks like Jeremy and I are not damn addicted to this game.. haha. Can't wait for the next room to come out !

Nobody seems to be studying for the upcoming Physics Mock Exam, so I decided not to study too. Well maybe, juz maybe I may study tmr. Mock's not counted anyway ritez? Maybe because everyone has to rush out that piece of SS homework ... bah !

As a web designer, i spent quite some time today wondering what to implement for my blog's design. Haiz, guess I'm sick of designing, so gonna leave things as boring as it is. Sorry if my blog's design suk !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home