cyberspace__the.victorian

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

e Irony?

For the past few months, I have reached home at a record of a time not earlier than 8pm everyday. Match supports. yeah.

As usual, today, match supports are on. We had 4 different matches to play. But I had went to RJC at 2pm to attend a forum after settling the match support admin issues in school.

It was supposed to end at 4.30pm and I rush down for soccer match.

Ended late at 5pm instead, and match ended. So I headed for home.

Guess what, I reached home at 6.15pm today, when the sky's still bright, where little children are still out playing.

My mother usually calls me everyday when I am still in school to ask me why I am still not home yet;

Today, she said, "Why are you home so early?!"

That will happen when you returning home late becomes a routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home