cyberspace__the.victorian

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hectic Sunday !

woah, just as i thought this Sunday would be a relaxing one, i woke up realising that there's so much work to be done ! OMG !

I planned to study physics today, but as I found out I had hell lot of Social Studies Source Base Questions for hw, which usually take me half a day. And it DID !

Started rushing off my SS, juz in case teacher made me stand behind ... AGAIN ! Well, standing behind wasn't that bad, the bad thing was that I was *suaned* by her because I was the monitor. Heard of 知法犯法,罪加一等? Ya, that's what she meant. Well, the other time, I was punished not because i didn't do my work, instead because I brought the wrong workbook (u noe 4A instead of 4B). Ms Kong, sorry bout this though !

Well, Source Base Questions DID take me that long. Finished around 6 pm. (Imagine if i could take that long during examinations). Aft finishing it, I smsed Lisha and realised I had to do essay comprehension for English Tuition tomorrow. OMG !! How to finish, and about to go out for Mother's Day dinner soon :-) . Looks like once again, my procrastination skills has done it once again. Haiz.

Yup, back from dinner now. Had a nice 8 course meal including my favourite sharks fin and chilli crab. Felt like wishing mum a happy mothers' day, but it looks so old fashioned. If i were to spend money to buy her gifts or stuff, I usually end up getting chided for wasting money. Typical mothers ei. So i decided to show her my good intentions via some actions --> through o levels. A rather belated gift though.

Ok, action speaks louder than words. I better get started to prepare my mother's present: Starting off by doing well in tmr's physics mock. Got to run. Got to mug. C ya !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home