cyberspace__the.victorian

Thursday, June 01, 2006

NS Registration

Everyone, or rather, every male, should receive their letter for registration for NS once they reach 17 and a half years old. Time to login and apply for deferment.

It's so fast man, you never realise how grown up you already are until you see the dark orange letter from MINDEF beaming in your face, with the letter addressing to you as "Mr SURNAME".

I'm not afraid of going through NS. I've always loved camps.

But I'm terrified of the processes into entering NS. The hefty load of stories I've heard about the Medical Questionaire, Medical Checkup, the 3 months of BMTs and the people you meet. Who knows... I'm so not looking forward to these.

If only time would just stop; to take a breather, where nothing deteriorates.

And back to VS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home