cyberspace__the.victorian

Sunday, May 15, 2005

--" woot __

hey people, add some comments lea ! and link me up k z?


Its been a long while since i last posted. Has been quite a hectic week. Filled with quizzes and mock's'. Had Chem, Physics, Bio, Napfa... juz to name a few.

Results for the HCl paper one was out last Tue, quite ok a score for Paper 2. 79.5/110, an acceptable A2 score. Hopefully my paper one gonna be >60 / 90 so that I can at least get an overall A2 score. Pity to those who dont score a distinction for this paper, cause this's prelims and its yeah, counted for JC admission.

Talking about Chemistry really pissed me off. To think I lost my Chemistry file/notes, I went to borrowed and photocopied dem. Cost me $9.30 !! Worst, after spending so much $$, i dun think i did very well in it, cause i bearly know much about the Alkanes, Alkenes, Alcohol, Carboxylic Acids, Esters as well as all the linkage nonsense. In summary, I hate organic Chemistry. I only managed to breeze through the inorganic parts.

Physics was also so-so, the MCQ had choices which appeared almost the same. So Paper One was quite a rough ride through that one hour. Paper Two also.. haiz... Wonder if O Level's ready for me??

Bio's quiz was also quite lame. There was this question: "What do you use to clean the fermenter?"

(Definition: a fermenter is a machine which is designed to keep its inside environment favourable for the desired biological process to operate eg. Penicillin)

To think that something so stupid could appear. Of course, I decided to answer intelligently with "chemicals". Can you believe it, the answer was "Detergent" !? Who would be so shallow to put such a basic answer !! You think what, wash plates ah ! haiz.. Wadever !

Napfa test was ok. Confirm Gold already. This week we had the 2.4 km run. This time, I had no one to pace with. In addition to this, Desmond borrowed my watch, and thus I can't time myself. This run ended up rather dramatic, I had Roy chasing behind my ass (juz like a dog). Before the race, he challenged me, claiming that he could outrun my trial timing of 11:11 (i was only aiming for a C grade though). And in the end, instead of outrunning me, he even got whacked up by Kian Sin. sigh, Roy... 不自量力 !

After the race, two people in my class vomitted... Bleah .... Kudos to Clement and Darren ! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home