cyberspace__the.victorian

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Time Check

It's been really fast. 2 months and 25 days has passed since I officially entered VJC.

Apart from my all CCAs/acquaintances, I still have not found my footing yet.
My homework is still in chaos.

Just yesterday, I had to make one of the toughest decision yet since I entered VJC. Facing Mrs. Foo, I only had like minutes to decide. It was a gamble.

I decided to take the chance. At least, it will prove beneficial for both parties. It'll even out the numbers.

I pray for the best, this coming monday, with this choice ever affecting me...

I shaln't really say goodbye, for I never really left. You guys have been really nice and supportive. I'll not forget. But I think I need to try to find my footing somewhere else...

... and it goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home