cyberspace__the.victorian

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Busy... Hectic

Woah, it's just getting so crazy after the release of results.

Student's Council
  • Campaigning starts
  • Council meeting voting opens
  • House speeches; morning meeting
  • CT walkabout
  • Voting closes/Council Night
  • Internal election results/Choosing Orientation 2 Ac-hoc
  • Election results revealed to college

Wow. All these happening in the month of February! And I'm not where near even getting started... esp. for campaigns and speech!

And not forgetting Piano Ensemble, the making of the gifts to be sold on Valentine's day by Tues.

Valentine's day gifts for classmates.

Hectic Acadamic work.

And I'm in a dilemma between VJ, RJ and HCJ. Teachers recommanding me for R. Aunties recommanding me for HC. I'm getting too hectic in VJ. But I love VJ. I love the anthem. I love the cheers. I like my friends. I love my CCA. I like my teachers. I don't think I want to leave.

I'm just a little lost.

1 Comments:

  • Best to choose the school which you like, and not pander to others' views.

    But if you run for council in VJ, will it be ethical for you to switch?

    By Blogger takchek, at Sun Feb 12, 04:55:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home