cyberspace__the.victorian

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Screwed up...

Another day yet has passed...

As usual, I couldn't catch up on tutorials, Maths tutorial was just blindly copying whatever was discussed. Actually, 'discussed' is a wrong word to use... more apt would be that answers were 'thrown' at us. And it's rather discouraging to see your classsmates doing their work and keeping up.

Lecture was worse, I was totally stunned by the Chem lecture thingy. Dunno wad bonds he was talking about... sigh. stone for 1 hour.

Today was speech for Piano Ensemble EXCO. It turned out disastrous. I said things which I shouldn't have, and didn't say things which I should have.

I probably wouldn't get in; well I hope it's a blessing in disguise. I'll need the spare time to catch up on my work.

RECO's busy. And you wouldn't believe how much more work has been added to my agenda.

I just miss the old times with those people. Some of whom have left, whereas few are scattered all over. When pace's within control.

Issit just me or issit just jc life?

Oh lord, save me, take me out of this vicious trap. Or at least, stop time for 1 month. That's when at least I can catch up...

perhaps please, someone, kindly enlighten me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home