cyberspace__the.victorian

Sunday, August 07, 2005

A world of my own...

I am lost in the world of my own. I am so lonely. Everyone seems to be engaging in their own path towards success. Everyday, I go to school to prepare for my fate. Sometimes, I may just side-track and get involved in my CCAs; as minimal as possible, just for the reminicing taste of it.

As each day inched by, it gets closer and closer and closer to the examinations. Take for example, the O Levels Oral/Aural examinations is just a week away. I can feel the intense pressure engulfing me. This date used to be of no significance; it used to be so far-fetched. But not anymore, especially when I am able to count the number of days left with my 10 fingers.

Prelims are just 3 weeks away. In fact, is it only 1 week away if I consider the practicals. I haven't been able to put my study plan on schedule. I couldn't start on my own written notes. Im still stuck with tons of homework, all the SBQs and SEQs for both humanities. Apart from that, even class administration matters. When will I be able to break free?

Tmr is National Day's celebrations. Sec 4s get to celebrate by running the Inter House Championships. What a 'successful' breakway from stress with a nice stroll along the beach. Cheer for me. I am aiming for 1st place; from the back that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home