cyberspace__the.victorian

Friday, September 02, 2005

Biology Practical

Woah, Bio Practical kinda killed me.

Upon entering the lab... phew, nothing on the tables for drawing. No fruits, no vegetable. Yeah !!

Until... Yeek !!! What! I have to draw this puny little thing (with a needle stuck through its head) !? Its a cockraoch? No no, its a cricket! (Some speciments are still alive and kicking you know!)

Bet if VS's a co-ed school, I would have heard lota screams from the girls!

Then, what do crickets eat? I wrote aphids. Got tricked by the three level thophic level crap. & how can crickets be herbivorous? Look at their mouth piece.

Draw the dorsal part? Means what? Whole thing or backside? Common sense tells me its backside, but the photo shows that dorsal is the whole thing. Hack la, draw whole thing.

& The smell of yeast stinks, and I really meant STINKS. I felt queasy. I was sneezing like mad throughout the whole experiment; couldn't concentrate. Everyone was staring at me.

How to do an experiement anaerobically? Cover the test tube la !? Its wrong though.

Ok, fine! I admit defeat !

How much more can I screw up ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home