cyberspace__the.victorian

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Freedom

Oh give me a home, where the buffalos roam, where the deers and the antelope play...

It's only just 12 days away before the end of the troubles of all Secondary Fours. I know I have made ample preparations, despite having been relaxing this whole week. Apart from reading through the Social Studies textbook, I have been having sufficient sleep, catching up on my television, submerging in the world where you Defend the Ancients, and not forgetting my computer and MSN.

It's just a blink of an eye. I could clearly remember how we were prepared to go for the Leadership Training Camp 2004. Not forgetting how I was helping out at the Peer Leaders' Camp, and also the planning of the IT Club activities. Now, LTC 2005 will commence on the 15th, and peer leader's camp on the 11th. And even less than a year ago, I was at the Sec 3 camp. This transition is tremendous, despite being only in a short crisp one year.

Tomorrow is finally the start of the major written papers. Social Studies and Mathematics paper one. Everything has been prepared. It's finally time to enter the battlefield. This kinda feeling is unbelievable. It's like all preparations done for the past 4 years of my life will have to be presented in my top form in meerly less than a few hours.

There are no more rehersals, no more mock exams, no more school based do-badly-also-nevermind exams. It's the final CHALLENGE. "You are on your own."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home