cyberspace__the.victorian

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My last 5 days in school...

Time flies. After having gone through so much hoe-har in school for the almost 4 years, it has finally boiled down to the final 5 days being an official Victorian. School life has somewhat been part of me, it feels weird having to part.

I spend my weekend reminiscing and reflecting on what I have gone through in VS. The struggles faced in CCA, attending the LTC, taking up of leadership role and responsibilities, getting injured in Sec 3 Camp, life as a student leader, standing out from the crowd, the camaraderie and even muggin like crazy for exams. I can't imagine the change in environment in just a couple of days time. And yes you bet, every second was worth it.

You might think I'm sad about this, but no... you are wrong. I am gonna be very very very very very sad about it. I can't picture myself this coming friday. sigh.

In the last 5 days remaining, I've decided that I'm gonna take shots of scenes of school life. I will be archiving videos and pictures of Sec 4D life. Catch me with my camera dudes !
This has been something I longed to do, but thanks to Zhenyi who borrowed my camera for the past 3 weeks to do his DNT project, I was hindered.

Anyway, I was reading Chris's blog, and came across something interesting.
Go to http://littleblackboy.blogspot.com/ and check it out yourself, look for post "Holy boy" and read th part about the MRT incident and his oral. Ciao !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home