cyberspace__the.victorian

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Trust !?

I have just finished another 2 games with Derick, and I trashed him flat TOTALLY. Well, tt's besides the point. These few days I'm hafing wierd mood swings too.

To A:
Reading your blog, this question appeared in my mind. "By blogging, do you actually want the attention, hoping people would read it, or would you prefer it to be kept personal?"

I'm not convinced. I know something's troubling you. It's fine if you have decided to keep things private (or probably confide in others). I thought I could help. I'm just pretty dissappointed at your responses despite us being rather close. Unless you think otherwise. Look's like ur forcing me to leave you alone. Well, perhaps I shall.


To B:
I asked you a question. You definitely knew the answer to it. I know what you know. I just hoped to see the significance of trust. I thought I could trust you. Yet... you acted as if you didn't know anything. You have just lied to me. My trust in you has been terribly breached.

It's evident that there is such hypocrisy (is this the right form?) happening around me. With people like him I'm probably gonna meet in JC again, it makes me think twice in entering the institution for another two years (provided I even make it). Shouldn't I consider a totally new environment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home