cyberspace__the.victorian

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Plant beings...

Is there really such things as plant beings on earth? The X-files show is really cool!

There is only ONE FINAL WEEK left for us Sec 4s being official Victorians in Victoria School. After this week, there will be no more chance of sitting in the hall/auditorium for assembly, no more singing of the school anthem with the rest of the school, no more sitting in the classrooms and no more reception of punishments given by the teachers. I was looking back at past posts written few months ago (on blog); I was actually worrying that this day would come, and here it is. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Anyway, I was helping with the pictures to be flashed on Graduation Day. Having seen the pictures of us Sec 4s when we were in Sec 1, I was shocked to see the transformation in us. Physically, mentally, we have undoubtly matured over the years. Sigh, if only time could move backwards. I want to experience everything again !

There is only a week left to experience life in school. I should attempt to try out some things which I may not have done before in the 4 years in school, such as getting punished by teachers? Imagine yourself a Sec 4 being paraded outside class (eg. on a Wednesday like 5th Oct). Wouldn't it be exciting?

I picture myself standing outside my class, after having made a nuisance in biology class. Then I picture that pathetic state I will be in, constantly worrying that Mr. Chia or the Monitors' Council Teacher IC would walk past, leaving me with lots of explanation and following up to do. I picture other Sec 4 monitors (eg. Dennis) walking past with the puzzled face, and classmates (and teacher's) jubilant expressions upon seeing my "malu"ed face. Imagine the teacher who sent me out saying, "It's ok Terence, there will always be a first time. I also used to send the Head Prefect out before!"

Hmmx, 6 school days left. What more can I experience? I want to make time spent in VS a fulfilling one. Suggestions?

Btw, Happy Birthday to Han Teng (Today) and Chengwei (Tomorrow) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home