cyberspace__the.victorian

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sigh !?

It's yet another day of DOTA with Derick. I can't stop! Damn it ! Of course this time I trashed him flat. I really like this Razor Lightning Revenant, he's so cool. What keeps me going is the seductive scene of gaining a level-up, the golden light shimmering, engulfing your hero. The "Divine Rapier" which adds +250 attack to your hero, though costly and is dangerous (you risk losing the item to your enemy when you die) ! Well, guess I need to relieve stress too right? I hope I'm not giving excuses. After all there's still 1 1/2 weeks till start of real written papers?

There is this sense of disappointment... I really have the urge to question your bizarre thinking. You may think I might not know what's going on; I do, well at least a large fraction of it. Sigh... Nvm... Do what you think is right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home