cyberspace__the.victorian

Saturday, February 11, 2006

O Levels out... soon

It's been one hectic and scary week. Apart from school work and the SC, the O Level results to be released on Friday has been too nerve-racking.

The night before the release of the results was suprisingly calm for me. After Piano ensemble, I unknowingly found myself walking back in the dark to VS, and that was like at 8pm. And coincidently, I met Mrs. Foo my form teacher, who was then in charge of the Sec 3 parent meeting; and hence let us into a conversation. It was pretty a heart-warming talk as we discussed about my ex-classmates, and also about choosing of schools. She recommended us to RJ, due to many reasons, such as the connections which will do good in the long run. Of course, VJC's good too...

So I found myself roaming around the school, and eventually I was at the parade square. This was the first time I was there at 8.30pm. Usually it was locked. I walked alone into that dark silent, yet familiar ground; however, it didn't feel as familiar as it should be in the dark. I felt my goosebumps standing as the cool breeze swept past me; looking up at the "Nil Sine Labore", i suddenly felt so small. The building seemed to be engulfing me. Eventually, upon closing my eyes, images of the times I spent in Victoria School flashed through me. Soon after, I found myself singing the Victorian Anthem... posing like what I used to do for morning assembly, before I tore down the long flight of stairs in fear. I was starting to get too afraid of the solitary and the dark, but nonetheless, the feeling was great... Looks like I miss VS too much.

At the gallery, there were some hostelites playing badminton. Yet, standing before me will be the grounds for judgement tomorrow...

It will be a place where everyone will be witnessing a multi-emotional event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home