cyberspace__the.victorian

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Orientation...

Man... I've got to blog about this. It's gonna be something to remember for life...

Day 1

You bet, stepping into an unfamiliar environment, was indeed a hell lot of a shock. Although there were like so many people that I recognise, there were only so few in my OG, Animagus. Then was split up into smaller leagues called Airedale.

Day 1 was hell of torture. First time stepping into a school with girls in 10 years. I actually kinda tried to communicate, but it's kinda didn't work out. So I decided to keep my mouth shut. Then later found out they were from IP... (didn't know that IP peeps were orientating with us?)

Then later came another shock, my OGL came and announced that she is from IP, so actually younger than us. So my league's ppl seemed to lose morale. Had this urge to kinda bring up their morale, but decided to keep low since there are girls around, and I don't know anyone that well anyway..... so it's kinda boring throughout...

Subject Combination Briefing re-confirmed that I'm taking the Phy, Chem, Maths, Econs course. =)

Ice breaker games were pretty wierd too, except whacko duh. Probably because I don't know the people in my group very well yet. Kinda disappointed...

And tell you what, I might elaborate and continue Day 2 tmr, I need to go slp now to prepare for day 3... ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home