cyberspace__the.victorian

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Explicit Behavoir

I was in a food court nearby my house at approximately 2pm just now. I happened to be sitting at the right hand corner, and was fortunately given a good view of this incident.

Opposite my table, there was a mother with her daughter (approximately 7 yrs old), and they were happily feasting on their food. To the table adjacent to theirs, there was a boy, who seems to be doing something so darned explicit. His head was streched up like a giraffe, and he kept staring in the direction of the little girl (who was sitting directly opposite of him).

Instead of sitting down properly like how a girl should protray her image, she was actually squatting on the stool; she was rather short for the table though. If I wasn't mistaken, that teenager was trying to peep under her skirt. Thank goodness her mother wasn't aware of it.

But No... not long after, this has caught her mother's attention, who then stared back at the boy. The boy, caught unaware, was continuing in his eye-watering feast. Feeing assertive about her negative impression on the boy, she started to make a fuss out of the whole thing. Luckily for this boy, it wasn't the peak hour then, hence there weren't many people there. Otherwise he would have been embarrassed furthur.

The girl's mother did not seem to be planning to go easy on that teenager, whose food was yet untouched on his table. Her articulations seems to be going on an acute crescendo, as if she wants the whole world to know about this. This has indeed started to attract attention; everyone started staring at our direction. Even the dish collectors were dragged in.

Her curses and swears went on a sostenuto, as the boy was frantically trying to defend himself. Just as I thought he was getting into serious trouble, an anti-climax happened. Another boy, also around his age, walked in, and addressed the commotion. Then, with composure, he went up to the girl's mother and said, "Excuse me madam, but I think you might have been mistaken. My darling here wouldn't do such a thing; we are truely in love with each other. He wouldn't be interested in your girl's er hm."

Then, unexpectedly, he gave that boy a kiss, grabbed his hands and walked off; his untouched chao kway tiao was left behind, leaving the dish collector confused (should she clear his food?) The woman's screechings went on a sudden diminuendo. Everyone was stunned but the turn of events. I mean, how often do you get to experience such incidents? & who actually wants to peep at a girl so young? OMG?


Now that preliminary exams have ended, its time to make plans.
I hope to get below 9 points to get to VJC for my first 3 months. As what my seniors said, VJC is meant to be for VS, so everyone must strive to get there. VJC will be the best choice, for it is said to be an institution where students play hard and study hard. Yeah baby !

My optimistic target:
English - A2
Comb. Humanities - A2
A. Maths - A1
E. Maths - A1
Chemistry - A1
Biology - A2
Physics - B3
Higher MT - A2
Chinese - A2

I need my 9 points ! If not haiz... where else can I go?

*The above story was a made up btw... just another inspiration to do a narrative. lol. haha... hope u enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home