cyberspace__the.victorian

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What is Stress?

I received this from Sing Wei, thanks a lot! I would like to share this with my fellow Sec 4s. Everybody, JIA YOU !!

Stressed? When you feeling STRESSED and about to break down, just remember... STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelt backwards so Exams are just a piece of cake !
- Adapted from Sing Wei's enlightement

Today we had our Social Studies paper. Yes, most people spotted Venice to come out, and it DID ! So you bet most people will do well for the Structured Essay Question.

It came this way (if i recall correctly):

4a) How far did the exemplary political system lead to the rise of Venice in the 16th Century. Explain your answer.

4b) Was the incompetence of the Venetian leaders more damaging than their complacency? Explain your answer.

The problem lies with the Source Base Questions. I didn't have time to digest the sources, and hence answer the questions. Oh well, I just hope to do well for this paper. All the best ! Now needa focus on Geography...


Anyway, stress led me to this...
We were lying on the bassinet together, I took the initiative and grapsed my partner's hands firmly. Then, our hearts raced as we turned to face each other. I then reached out to touch the smooth slender fingers; the face, the snowy skin; they all felt so heavenly. My fingers unconsciously unfastened our button tops, which instantly, it went over and caressed my companion's front clammily. Following which, they moved our hands onto my chest. Droplets of prespiration trickled down our disrobed pubescent bodies, giving it an extra sense of embellishment. I could feel them converging into larger sweat globules as the rolled down my spine heavily. The air in the chamber started to turn warm and moist. The sound of our panted breaths echoed within the four corners of the room. I believe it was unanimous between both of us that this was the best time we have had together since. We then felt an even stronger sense of camaraderie bond between us. Suddenly, the idea of copulation started to liger throughout my mind. However. during these celestial moments, I had to consider all consequences. Underage coitus act's illegal by law, I had to take secure measures. I did not want this to leave a black mark in my life. I thought, abstinence is still the best policy...

1 Comments:

  • Morgan Freeman Organizes Charity Cookbook
    Proceeds for the book, scheduled to be published in 2006, will go to the Grenada Relief Fund, a charity Freeman helped set up after Hurricanes Ivan and Emily ravaged the small Caribbean island last year.
    Hi, You can check to see how your Blog ranks in the Search Engines, Check out our New Search Engine Optimization Site, More Than 40 Search Engines in One. Check your Search Engine Rank.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Sep 07, 09:42:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home