cyberspace__the.victorian

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Fetish Advertisement

I mean wow! Look at this! I have seen many interesting advertisements before, like those santas sitting at the back of our SBS buses, but never something like this at all.

This gigantic 3D advertisement is situated at a bus stop in Tampines (compare it with the woman in the picture). It's a ubiquitous potato chip packet found usually in every tibits shop. As I was walking towards it, I could already feel its 'presence'. It somewhat gave me the nostalgia of munching the Jack & Jill chips. Indeed, it was fetish yet successful. If its not for my examination sake (I don't want to get too heaty), I would have gone round the corner to grab a packet of chips. So guys, you know what to look out for, do you?


Anyway, the preliminary examinations are finally over. Just within these two days, I'm so glad I completed the following activities as on agenda:
  • Pool
  • 4 hrs Lan gaming
  • Movies
  • Arcade
  • Up-ed my score for Minesweeper Flags
  • Started with MapleStory
  • Embarked on reading Dan Brown's Digital Fortress

The best part was to chill out with friends for each of those activities. Without any doubt, I'm now all perked up and mentally disposed for my final battle. Now it's back to serious work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home