cyberspace__the.victorian

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

VS is now a band 1 school

VS's gotton herself into Band One. Wow...
You might be able to view MOE's press release here.

In fact, it's really a million thanks for our Sec 4 batch last year. They were indeed an extraordinary one, one that comes in a million years. Before their batch, VS had been going on a downhill, just that the hill's gradient was not showing its impact yet distinctly. It was only after years of accumulation of destruction before cognizance was taken. Till now, much damage was done; Question is "How well will my Sec 4 batch do this year?"

The O Levels are just 40 days away starting from today, work should have already been started and on going. I find it hard to keep going, especially when the Prelims have just ended. I seemed to know all my work at my fingertips, yet on the otherhand I feel insecure. How am I supposed to sustain myself until 18th November? Sigh !

Today, school was pretty short for the Sec 4s. We were dismissed like at 1220. I stayed back in school to clear my Dan Brown book, until 2.30 to meet Ms Tang. (Now to think of it, I haven't read a single story book for the past 4 years, this was my first!! I'm glad I got started.) She actually treated me to a Milo drink over our solemn discussion over certain Monitors' Council issues that took over an hour. Won't be revealing anything here, it's certainly too public.

Anyway Weng Keong, would you be interested in joining MC and see how Exco is run? Haha !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home