cyberspace__the.victorian

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

English

Yeah, finally English's over. Quite tough though.

I was surfing the web 2 days ago and stumbered upon the Fairy Tale piano score. I have always liked this song and hence I downloaded it and printed it - to try it out.

"Woah, which crazy composer composes his songs in the F# major?"

F# major = 6 sharps - F#, C#, G#, D#, A# and E#


So I thought it will be a challenge for me to try out this crazy piece of work.

And since it's my major form of breaking out of my O levels stress mood, I have decided to upload here so that I can be reminded of it after my exams.

Here's the outcome though:

Do pardon my mistakes in the song, I aren't v good at it yet. Need to practice more.


Oh yes, for those who were asking me about the answer for the question on MSN...

If you noticed in the second pattern, it's somewhat similar to the first pattern, except the "1" is missing. Hence, its clear that:
1st number (2nd pattern) = 2nd number (1st pattern)
2nd number (2nd pattern) = 3rd number (1st pattern)
3rd number (2nd pattern) = 4th number (1st pattern)
and so on...

In summary, the sequence of the numbers in the 2nd pattern is just one step higher from the sequence of the 1st pattern.

So just add 1 to the 'n's.

Hence nth term = 1/2(n+1)(n+2)

that's how i got my answer. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home