cyberspace__the.victorian

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The First Step

As expected, the first step will turn out rather difficult.

Yesterday was the first paper, I was totally tensed up. Mathematics at 8am wasn't really that bad. The half an hour wait I could still stay pretty calm. And E Maths you bet, was totally no kick at all. The only thing im unhappy about the paper was the amount of space given for my workings. You want to mark my workings, and yet give us so little space?

Well, for Maths the only problem faced by most Secondary 4s is this question.

Number pattern: 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28 ...
nth-term: 1/2(n)(n+1)

Number pattern: 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28 ...
Hence, find the n-term.

Why don't you try to solve it? Surprisingly, I managed to solve it, haha, shall reveal its answer in my next post.


After E Maths, we had a 3 1/2 hour break till Social Studies. Spent my time in IT Club room scrambling for more propaganda into my head. The time for death finally came, and we were as usual, supposed to sit in the hall half an hour before the paper.

I was freaking nervous during that period of time. I knew then I couldn't start the paper. I felt like throwing up, butterflies not only in my stomach, but my whole body. I suspect they infested my hands, and I felt numb. The stupid examiner was freaking smart, don't let us check the paper until the last 5 minutes.

Oh well, during checking of paper, when Sec 4s saw "Venice, rise and fall of a great city state", you bet half the hall was relieved. I was beaming from ear to ear, the tension in me reduced to 0. I looked around, and saw many people similing. Looks like we are in for a good time. As for those who studied all except those three topics... I offer my condolences. That's for being lazy and not study Venice due to its horrendous length.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home