cyberspace__the.victorian

Monday, November 28, 2005

time?

I really dunno wad to type. Just typing aimlessly, letting whatever comes to mind here to be imprinted here. Hoping my fingers coordinate well with my mind...

Man, I thought I better start posting something lest it rots.

I don't know how to start? It's been 10 days since the end of the O Levels.

Time seems to fly especially now. Doing nothing related to acadamics seems too comfortable, or so I hope. Not forgetting my self-inflicted relations with work. Having taken up the role of an advisor for E-learning and camp, and on going council related meetings, websites projects, the finalisation of EDGE Project and not forgetting the Victorians Day preparation. I will be having a packed-up holiday as expected, a full-filled one.

I can only vagely recall my experiences for the past 10 days. Perhaps the mind decided to shut down after the slackish behavior following the trauma from the examinations.

Apart from engaging in countless DOTA battles, going Orchard, touring Singapore, the EXPO for the SITEX 05, I have also been involved in the MC Farewell. It turned out pretty fun; despite the gift being simple and cheap, it is a much more meaningful gift that other white elephants, for it encompasses the spirit, the times we spent together. Thanks you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home