cyberspace__the.victorian

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

holidays

im so freeking sorry for allowing so much dust to accumulate here. Many apologies for allowing the dust to blow into your faces upon visiting. Time to do some spring cleaning at 1.33 am now.

This holiday of mine is pretty wierd. Ups and downs. But one thing's for sure - SLACK. Everything is totally under control, or so I thought.

Actually, I'm a rather busy man. There's like so much thing to do with so little time. For once, I know I must fully enjoy this holiday of mine. However, I'm still stuck with IT Club advisory role (currently overseeing Camp, E-learning, NEWDC). There's been a big hoo-har regarding the e-learning, and apart from mentioning having to also be a mediator, it would be rather inconvenient to discuss issues here.

Next on schedule is also the Heritage Centre Website. Currently working on beta: http://heritage.vs.moe.edu.sg/ Just received news from Mr. Khoo things need to be changed. Looks like I'll have to make a trip down to school this Wed. Hopefully at the same time I can help oversee IT Club's camp/e-learning.

Also have to complete a Monitors' Council 2005 report together with Chengwei...

Ai ya, sianz, i go slp liao. tmr's another long day.. Need to go and change that stupid router of mine.. sigh... continue tmr k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home